We develop strategies for the efficient use of the resources of shopping centres and achieving targets at the planned time. We identify the potential of your shopping centre investment and make concrete proposals to ensure the efficient progress of the project according to these findings.
Our Areas of Competence in Financial Affairs
- Ensuring that accounting records are kept in accordance with laws and regulations.
- Preparing financial statements of the company in accordance with the legal regulations and international financial reporting standards.
- Managing the payments and receivables of the company.
- Carrying out tax calculations, preparing tax statements and managing relationships with tax offices.
- Managing relationships with banks and independent auditors.
- Managing business strategies with company budget systems.
- Monitoring and analysing the financial and non-financial key performance indicators and targets of the company.
- Supporting and advising in the decision and planning stages of investments.
- Tracking budget/accrual of investment projects.
- Evaluating financial processes and providing upper management with insight into the scope of improvement.
Our Areas of Competence in Contract Management
- Tracking and coordinating all financial processes related to lease agreements.
- Creating invoices to be issued to tenants in accordance with the contract and managing the collection process.
- Initiating and tracking legal processes.
- Tracking and monitoring checks/ promissory notes and letters of guarantee.
- Preparing management reports on daily/ weekly/monthly basis.
- Making monthly turnover analysis of shopping centres and reporting collection status.